How Do I Learning English


Hello world I want to tell you about the topic of "How do I study English". This story is a real form of understanding and learning my english is so far. Earlier I was not so interested in the English language. Since I prefer to communicate by using the Indonesian language. At this time of increasingly advanced and English is the international language and to the demands of time to learn and be an asset when it will be looking for a job. Since junior high school I started to learn the language through intensive Britons with high end teen magazine had my sister and through the dam movie songs that speak English well.
a. Magazine, Newspaper, etc.
I think I am more apt to learn the English language by reading because on one hand I got a lot more science and on the other hand I get the vocabulary

b. Music and Film
I learn English through music ever since I bought the cd Justin Bieber. I became motivated to learn the lyrics, even though the foreign language that is not my own area. Then when I was junior high school also more frequent visits to the theater that plays foreign films and English language. The first movie that I watched when junior is battleship.

c. Internet
In the Internet there are many news articles and the English. As when I visited the BBC website because I wanted to see what was reported by the BBC website to Indonesia at the time.

d. Sister and Uncle
They were both a great motivator in my life when learning English. Because my sister enrolled at one private university in Depok and take faculty of English Literature, and she was also very accomplished in college and a teaching assistant in college. While my uncle worked at one of the foreign private company in Jakarta and his frequent visits abroad because of the demands of architects and previous job as my uncle had a chance to learn English with my sister.

Of all the ways that I apply I also can not believe it. Why my english is not so developed and become proficient. And until the time I knew my biggest mistake. Since I'm feeling lazy and shy to communicate with the English language and do not have any friends who want to talk to communicate using English language
Rafi Akbar Web Developer

5 komentar:

  1. rafi, article is good, and in this article you have written a motivator is a nurse and your own uncle.
    This article can inspire those who read your article.

    BalasHapus
  2. waw.......... this is much post. your post is so good, keep enjoy to learn english with your way:)

    BalasHapus
  3. hai rafi, way way to learn your english is very detailed and very good, I was impressed by the way you learn, the explanation is very complete

    BalasHapus
  4. i think the way your learn english very nice, and simple to use everyone, i like way you learn english...

    BalasHapus
  5. I think the way you learn English better and simple may be a motivation for you and others to be more enterprising and passion more to learn English language

    BalasHapus

Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.